Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

The Ramblings of 3 hours of sleep


Gee, maybe I should have woken up before trying this.. doubt there's enough caffeine in the world for that.

What do you do when you're walking in a sleep-deprived haze and those around you won't stop talking about hockey pucks about to go a-flying again? When I wake back up in about six months' time, maybe I'll remember what hockey is. Have I been enjoying the replacements? Suurre, I love watching people stuff food in their face at the rate of 3 pounds per minute, trying to convince their intestinal system that yes, this is really okay and you can take it.

Thank the black cat for depriving me of sleep.. one cannot sleep with one's kitty kneading one's face. That's a new one. She must be getting desperate for her cat treats if she's getting that bold. Sometimes I wish she'd follow the younger one's example.. all he does is meow oh so sweetly.

My Polish other half is calling me.. sigh....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?