Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

Is it at all odd that...

1) my cheap headset radio bled signals from the local top 40 station and the local hard rock station together and suddenly Natasha Bedingfield and Chris Cornell were duetting, and that I thought, Hey, they sound good together?
2) that my kitchen floor should be too hot to walk on barefoot?
3) that my oil painting has taken two months to dry?
4) that I actually fall asleep in front of the television, a thing I swore I would never do after spending my childhood being awoken every other weeknight at 11:30 by the Ironside theme blaring from my parents' room?
5) that any fool would attempt to live in central Ohio in August?
6) that any fool would attempt to live in central Ohio in August without air conditioning?
7) that any fool would attempt to begin blogging in central Ohio in August, when all sane people either sit in buildings with air conditioners, go swimming, or lie around panting?
8) that 8 people have already viewed my profile? (that last one might be just scary)
9) that I just admitted to the world that I'm writing a zombie movie set in Amish country? and, finally, that
10) that I just admitted to the world that I've been naked outdoors in a magical ritual, despite not being a great beauty or, indeed, a believer in magic?
Hey, I could come up with ten more, but is that what you want? Think about it.

Comments:
Yay! I've been dying to see your post!

Who's been checking out your profiles?

Call me soon!
 
And how can you tell someone's been checking it? Oh, and congrats on the skyclad thing! It's more about the magic of being comfortable in your own skin.
 
I can see how many people have viewed my profile by clicking on my profile. There's a small box called "User Stats."

Being naked outdoors is often fun. But... the morning after the skyclad sabbat, I discovered mosquito bites in places I don't normally have them, let's just say that. Fortunately I didn't come into contact with any poison ivy or ticks... and another bonus about doing it at night is that you don't get sunburned either. So overall, it was fun but I think I've become a bigger fan of clothing as a result too.
 
Two word cure for future mosquito bites: vodka tonics. Drink a few a day and the quinine repells hungry bugs. Either that or you won't care if they bite.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?