Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

Are you a DandeLion or a Dandemouse?

OK--it's up to me to issue some challenges here for all members of the Dandelion Tribe as well as any onlookers who wish to have our amoral support.

Nanowrite is about to start again. In case you haven't heard of it, Nanowrite is a website in which people get together, each year, to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November. It's a lot of fun--the idea is to write without any thought to your inner editor--you can mess with that later--and to actually make yourself finish something quickly.

Signups begin on October first--go to the following page:

Nanowrite Signup Page

I've thought of a working title for what I want to do, but the rest will be figured out come November 1st (no cheating, after all). My working title? Experimental Demonology, a Love Story.

Who is with me?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?