Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

Quetzlcoatl now has her own site

She took over my house from the time she was six weeks old, she's taken over my friends and family...and now I find that my cat, Quetzlcoatl, was about to take over my blog. There was only one solution--to give Quetzlcoatl the site she needed on her own. The link's on the side of the page, she's going to be joined by Jacklyn Hyde's cat, Pandora, and any bad things that happen to anyone who takes their advice is not our personal fault.

Feel free to visit, though, or to write the site--askquetzlcoatl@yahoo.com for any interested parties.

Comments:
And how would, say, an elderly yet still vital and attractive Maine Coon mix submit a question to Quetzlcoatl?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?