Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

Belated Caroling Fun!

Yes, Christmas is over and New Year's Eve is upon us, but I had to post these song lyrics. Should be a new caroling hit!

Who Put the Stump?
( sung to the tune of Who Put the Bop )

I'd like to find the guy who done me wrong
And stuck my butt up on this Xmas tree

Who put the stump in my rump-pa-pump-pa-pump?
Who took and crammed it in my ramma-lamma-ding-dong?
Who stood the wood where I poop-she-poop-she-poop?
Who put the stick up my hip-de-dip-de-dip?

Who was that man?
He shoved it up my can
And left me stranded on this Xmas tree

When this angel heard chop-ba-ba-bop-ba-chop-ba-bop-bop
A dreadful fear went right into my heart
Those pine tree needles sting me
Ramma-jamma-ramma-jammin in my ding dong
You'll never know how much that smarts

So who put the stump in my rump-pa-pump-pa-pump?
Who took and crammed it in my ramma-lamma-ding-dong?
Who stood the wood where I poop-she-poop-she-poop?
Who put the stick up my hip-de-dip-de-dip?

Who took that bush
And crammed it in my tush?
He made this angel beg for mercy please

Each night when I'm alone
Scratchity-scratchity-scratchity-scratchity-scratchity-shoo
It sets my tiny bottom all aglow
And every time I wriggle, slipped it in-it in, slipped it in-it in,
A little further in it goes

Rump-a pump-a pump ram it in my ding dong
slipped it in-it in poopity-poopity shoop

Comments:
Personally, my favorite holiday parody song is "Be Kind to Your Web-Footed Friends," sung to the tune of "The Stars & Stripes Forever," with its delightful, M. Night Shyamalan-style ending. But this is quite good, I'll have to remember it for next year...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?