Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Masonic Temple

Our local Masonic Temple, which is a few blocks from my house, has begun to concern me. It's not just the fact that several elder members have been spotted dancing prettily in blue and red hooded costumes, spinning wild skirts. It's the chants that they cry out at the top of their lungs:

IA! IA! Ithaqua! Cthulhu fagan! Great Cthulhu will reign once again! All hail the true king!

It just makes me wonder what the Masonic temple's really about.

And what's with all those earthquake tremors and weird reality shifts lately? Is Dayton long for this world?

Comments:
I thought this was *normal* for Dayton?...
 
Sigh--you do have a point, there. After all, between Man-eating butterflies, smog warnings, memories of the flood in the late 1800's, and the ghost-lore of sugarcreek, it only makes sense that our Masons are in on the dark stuff, too.

I really did see the older ladies dancing out in the lawn--they were quite lovely. It's just that strange flute music accompanying them (not to mention the bizarre chanting) that disturbed me-
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?