Monday, July 10, 2006

 

This Survey is Different!

Yet another survey, but this one is new.

Things you may not have known about me.

A. 4 jobs I have had in my life.....
1 - Acme - Cashier. Nothing exciting there.
2 - Intersearch - The annoying person calling you during dinner to ask "a few brief questions" about everything you buy, eat or watch on TV.
3 - Barnes & Noble - The one shelving the New Age / Religion section who gets all the weird stalkers.
4 - Franklin County Educational Service Center - Stunt double for your regularly scheduled teacher.

B. 4 movies I would watch over and over.......
1 - The Muppet Movie (of course)
2 - People Will Talk (odd Cary Grant flick)
3 - Monty Python & the Holy Grail (no, I don't quote it all the time)
4 - Hannah and Her Sisters (Woody Allen at his warmest)

C 4 places I have lived....
1 - Roslyn, PA
2 - Cheltenham, PA
3 - Allentown, PA (I am SO SICK of the Billy Joel song)
4 - Columbus, OH

D. 4 TV shows I love to watch.....
1 - Last Comic Standing
2 - Rock Star Supernova
3 - Project Runway
4 - The Daily Show (as a break from my reality TV addiction)

E. 4 places I have been on vacation.....
1 - Orlando, FL (with Laurali)
2 - all over Israel
3 - Outer Banks, NC
4 -

F. Websites I visit daily (a few times a week).....
1 - MySpace
2 - Fark (odd news coverage)
3 - Reality Thumbnails (if you haven't, read my articles on there!)
4 - Internet Movie Database

G. 4 of my favorite foods....
1 - matzo ball soup, particularly from Katzinger's Deli
2 - pasta with pink sauce
3 - yellowtail sushi
4 - ice cream

H. 4 places I would rather be right now
1 - Somewhere in the Mediterrenean
2 - A resort in the Catskills
3 - A cruise to Alaska
4 - The beach in Maine

Comments:
I answered this survey on my own blog, so you will have to go there to read it! Ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! *cough*

Reality Thumbnails, here I come...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?